Software Developer TS/SCI w/Poly
Req #: 222580
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
More About the Role:
* Will review content for 508 accessibility requirements
* Demonstrate knowledge of system development, implementation, and integration practices and techniques on a daily basis.
* Utilize relevant software development languages and tools (.net, APEX, APEX and Crystal reports, PL/SQL, WebMethods)
* Complete research activities for new features and enhancements
* Assist the team in monitoring and improving production systems.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI w/ poly required
* BA/BS and 5+ years of related experience
* Have experience with HTML and browser compatibility baselines, section 508 accessibility, DB design, tuning and DB driven web development, and developing test plans
* Must have knowledge of, and ability to quickly learn, various software development tools and software implementation techniques
* Must have knowledge of database design and implementation practices and techniques
* The candidate must have knowledge of software quality testing principles and techniques and configuration management practices
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.