SWC Technology Partners
SWC Technology Partners, a BDO USA Company, is a growing IT Solutions Provider. We believe that technology drives innovation, but people are what makes it a success. We are committed to creating a work culture where our employees are happy, empowered and excited to come to work every day. Our commitment to each other is why SWC is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic team is made up of problem-solvers driven by a desire to help customers succeed. We're looking for people who share that same drive and who are looking to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This role will work with cutting-edge technologies within the cloud developing code in a collaborative team environment. This position will report to a Principal Software Consultant. This internship consists of real world projects and deliverables that will give you exposure to a variety of technologies from a variety of industries. You will have the opportunity to work on client projects that have a real business impact and give you the experience and skills to equip you in your future career. There is also the potential to join our team as a full-time employee after graduation.
Seeking candidates graduating December 2019 - May 2021 to apply to our fall internship. This internship has the potential for extension past the 10-12 week internship based on business needs.
* Currently attending an accredited college or university, majoring in Computer Science or related field, required
* Academically in good standing with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0, required
* Currently an actively enrolled Junior / Senior student, required
* Four (4) or more months programming experience with any technology such as ASP.Net, C#, Java, SQL and SQL server, required
* Classroom programming experience, required
Experience with one or more of the following required:
* ASP.Net, .Net, C# or MVC
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Must be living locally within the Chicagoland area and able to work from our Oak Brook office
* Able to work a minimum of 20-25 hours a week for 8-12-week period (we can be flexible around your schedule)
Keywords: Intern, Software, Application, Java, C#, .Net, ASP.Net, Microsoft, Development, SQL, VB.Net, PHP, Visual Studio, SharePoint
About SWC Technology Partners
SWC Technology Partners is an award-winning provider of IT solutions to midsize businesses.