* Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
* 8+ years of IT experience with 3+ years of hands-on experience in large-scale application/system/platform/integration architectures
* Deep understanding of Enterprise Search technologies
* Experience with Micro service based architecture and containerization technologies such as docker
* Experience with build tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, SonarQube, etc.
* Sound knowledge on IT Application architecture, Design methodologies across multiple platforms
* Experiences of code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
* Advanced understanding of algorithms, data structures, performance optimization strategies and best practices
* Knowledge of agile software development process
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in our Waltham, Massachusetts office as part of our Technology & Digital function.
This group provides for all of the firm's internal software development needs. The goal is to provide McKinsey's business thought leaders the tools and knowledge they need as they work with clients around the globe.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional enterprise software products.
What You'll Do
You will engage with our world-class engineering and program teams to build products and solutions.
You will be collaborating closely with product managers, developers, and other disciplines to identify what will be most critical to the success of a product, what it should feel like to interact with a product or service across multiple touch points, and to define how we bring that experience into reality.
You will also have the opportunity to be an advocate and coach for design thinking, helping others in the firm develop their knowledge, skills and capabilities in the use empathetic, inventive and iterative methods for product development.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
McKinsey and Company is a management consulting firm serving commercial, government, and not-for-profit organizations.