* The incumbent will serve as the Global Business Services - Global Security Services DoD Clearance Processing Representative. The candidate will be required to implement federal security regulations that apply to company operations and protect employee personal information in accordance with government and company privacy laws and regulations. The candidate will perform a wide variety of tasks in support of DoD security clearance processing and maintenance, and will be required to accurately maintain Raytheon computer databases with vital security information. The candidate will utilize the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) to accurately track and maintain clearances. Initiate security clearance requests and maintain records within the company approved databases. This position will require the individual to have strong clerical and interpersonal skills, including responding accurately and in a timely manner to employees' queries from all levels of the organization about security issues. Candidate shall have a demonstrated ability to collect and organize data in a cohesive manner for use in the Security primary database system: Access Commander, or other similar personnel tracking database. In addition, the candidate must be detail oriented and must have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Candidate must have the ability and flexibility to learn and perform multiple work tasks involving the security clearance process, and to seamlessly move from one task to another as the need arises.
* Knowledge of and experience with JPAS, e-QIP, Access Commander (or equivalent system).
* Ability to conduct eQIP reviews to ensure accuracy of the information contain wherein prior to submittal of the eQIP package
* Communicate effectively with stakeholders to provide status updates
* Current DOD Secret level security clearance.
* 8 years administrative or office management experience.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
* Exceptional Customer Service skills.
* Demonstrated collaboration and teaming abilities; the ability to work well with others.
* Highly organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Perform other duties as necessary
* Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally with all levels of staff and outside personnel.
* Possess general knowledge of security concepts and principles as they apply to a personnel security program as required per NISPOM 5220.22-M
* Experience in the U.S. Government, or cleared contractor community in security management.
* Constantly maintain a professional and collegial demeanor regardless of others' behaviors.
* Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
* College degree preferred.
* This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
143245BR 143245 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2018 sales of $27 billion and 67,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 91 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon.
Type Of Job
AL - Huntsville
AZ - Tucson
CA - El Segundo
TX - Dallas
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.