Sharepoint Developer / Administrator
Req #: 220077
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a SharePoint Administrator supporting our Defense customer. In this position, you will serve as a SharePoint developer with responsibilities that include development and maintenance of SharePoint sites, pages, lists, and libraries; troubleshooting of technical issues with SharePoint users; and ensuring proper access controls are utilized for operational security management. The work is in a fast-paced, high visibility, client site environment supporting the Department of Defense. The work will be performed on a contract as a member of a large, highly productive team and contribute to building and supporting systems used to support the Department's financial management processes. The team integrates .NET, PL/SQL and BI tools with an Oracle 12c database and other technologies to deliver robust, complex budget systems on both unclassified and classified networks.
* Provide UI administration, design and development support, and implementation of new pages for SharePoint 2013 websites
* Collaborate with team stakeholders to brainstorm, prototype and execute the design and develop of pages, workflows and required tools
* Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance in a dynamic environment
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Tool Suite
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
* 4+ years experience with SharePoint including significant web administration, design and development work with SharePoint Designer 2013
* Experience with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath customizing SharePoint web parts, workflows, and creating custom solutions with SharePoint Designer
* Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Experience with Toad for Oracle
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
* Familiarity with DOD Budget systems and/or processes
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.