ServiceNow Technical Lead
Req #: 217630
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Public Trust
This position manages a technical team in ServiceNow in the areas of ITSM (CSM), Enterprise Service Desk including enterprise portal, Tier 0, Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA), service analytics, IT automation, asset management. Identifies and develops innovative and differentiating solutions that support continual service improvement.
What You'll Get To Do:
* Lead a team of ServiceNow engineers, developers, and integrators.
* Provides design, planning, implementation, and development support in ITSM Tools.
* Manage all aspects of the project, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk to the client
* Provide hands-on leadership to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
* Research leading-edge and emerging innovative solutions.
* Ensures that all architectural artifacts and deliverables in the responsibility areas are developed to the highest quality standards
* Provides technical leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management
* Identifies opportunities for asset reuse that reduces overall solution cost and development time.
* Support Organizational Change Management and Continual Service Improvement initiatives with an emphasis on automation and scripting
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concept and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business
* Minimum 10 years of overall experience in ServiceNow or Remedy ITSM solutions design, architecting, and development
* Minimum 3 years of direct experience in ServiceNow solution design and development
* Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe.
* Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, technology, and management.
* Experience working with US Federal Government customers
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A Public Trust clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
* Certified ServiceNow Application Developer, Implementer, or System Administrator certification is highly desired
* ServiceNow ITOM experience
* Cloud Implementation
* Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile (PMI-ACP or IAPM) Certified
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.