As a ServiceNow Architect, you will work with IT service management leadership, service owners, process owners, and various service delivery groups to develop technical solutions that satisfy the business needs of the organization. You will be responsible for designing and configuring architectural solutions in the ServiceNow IT service management tool, and you will be a key member of the overall IT Asset Management program team. As a strategic thought leader, you will implement high-quality solutions based on industry best-practices, and you will participate in all technical aspects of the ServiceNow program
* Demonstrated ability to influence, providing options with pros, cons, and risks around all key technical decisions during the program delivery process
* Proven track record in architecting ServiceNow solutions and designing web-based solutions
* Experience in Cloud applications and security associated with Cloud computing (i.e., software-as-a-service (SaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS) environments)
* Experience configuring and enhancing all aspects of ServiceNow such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules, and more, utilizing out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible and only customizing when necessary
* Establish standards and IT hygiene within ServiceNow, including maintenance routines, development standards, and code reviews
* Experience with web technologies such as XML, HTML, web services, and other similar technologies
* Knowledge of improving performance and configuration by utilizing ServiceNow best practices
* Strong ability to identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions and continual service improvements
* Strong interpersonal skills used to collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop global solutions
* Minimum 5 years IT related experience.
* Education: Bachelor's of Science
* ServiceNow Application Developer; Implementation Specialist and System Administrator certifications are a plus
* Advanced computer software skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience leading and directing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Experience delegating work to subordinate or less experienced team members;
* Proven leadership ability
About State Street
State Street is a financial holding company providing a range of products and services for large pools of investment assets.