The IT Technical Program Manager will be responsible for directing technology design and/or migration activities, and will perform a broad spectrum of work including, but not limited to, the following:
* Plan, organize, direct and control project activities. Drive and oversee IT implementation activities including but not limited to Operating System migration, Middleware, Database among other things and rollout.
* Liaise with It technology SME's, Engineers and other staff to ensure successful delivery of outcomes associated with the project. Participate in deployment activities and meetings with stakeholder groups.
* Oversee the completion of detailed operational testing, adjusting, and training of specific systems or equipment ensure readiness for end users. Manage third party vendor deliverables in support of the project outcome
* Where applicable, provide expertise on any one of the following technical areas.
* Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows)
* Databases, Middleware
* Data Centers
* Security Architecture
* Application Development (SDLC, agile/waterfall delivery, etc.)
* Serve as a liaison between executive management, business units, technical teams and external vendors/sub-contractors
* Spearhead analysis for scope of work, manage the process & right set of analyses and present recommendations to key business stakeholders and executive management
* Identify needs & coordinate appropriate resources required for timely completion of projects
* Monitor team's progress to ensure specific deadlines are me and delegate individual responsibilities, tasks & functional assignment
* Bachelor's degree and the background and skillsets related to managing a large-scale technology project and acting as the key liaison between the clients technology and business sponsors and stakeholders
* Ability to read and comprehend project technical documents including: engineering and architectural drawings, schedules, technical requirements, business requirements, test plans, test reports, etc.
About State Street
State Street is a financial holding company providing a range of products and services for large pools of investment assets.