Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver "Value as a Service" by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success - Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results - Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence - Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The Marketing Team is looking for an exceptional and eager Senior Web Developer to serve as our development lead on Coupa.com.
* Serve as technical lead with a focus on front-end development and evolution of Coupa.com
* Embracing the idea of design forward to build scalable systems for the future
* Build and implement from the ground up Drupal CMS web/mobile experiences and advanced features.
* Develop and maintain Drupal CMS infrastructure
* Use of modern coding best practices for desktop and mobile
* Collaborate with designers to implement design systems and a resource library for scalability
* Comfortable taking direction on UX as well as collaborating too
* Implement new features and optimize 3rd party technologies for Drupal e.g. Marketo
* Guide architecture through mentoring and evangelism of best practices
* Must be able to excel in a fast paced and passionate environment
* Passion for building amazing experiences and an eye for detail
* Embraces data-driven and user behavior approach
* Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility, browser performance
* Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our code-base
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
About Coupa Software
Coupa Software is a company developing a cloud platform for business spend management.