Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver "Value as a Service" by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success - Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results - Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence - Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
* Work with clients to determine ideal implementation solution architecture, taking into consideration Exari product suite and customer platforms, integration needs and constraints
* Analyze and translate business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives
* Consult with clients and deliver integration with upstream, downstream, and workflow applications, leveraging the published APIs of Exari's product suite
* Assist the Exari Business Analysts in the analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
* Support the sales process through standardized or customized demos, providing overview of technology stack to customer, answering RFP questions, and the like
* Work closely with Engineering to customize software for clients in accordance with future direction of our software
* Provide mentoring and guidance to other analyst delivery team members
* Prior consulting experience as part of a product company or systems integration consultancy, especially in the area of solution architecture
* Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
* Showing good judgment, problem solving and ability to interpret / adapt solutions or approaches when formulating responses to issues or concerns
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with technical resources both at the client and within Exari product and engineering teams
* Ability to multitask and work on multiple complex tasks that come together under one deadline
* Self-starter and quick learner, ability to work autonomously, ability to learn from others, from documentation, from demos, from hands-on configuration with our software
* Ability to travel in North America, the UK, Continental Europe and possibly other global destinations (no more than 30% travel required for this role)
* Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and deliveries
* Previous experience with Microsoft Visio / Business Data flow mappings
* Strong Microsoft Office Suite Competencies (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
* A drive to seek knowledge and specialist skills outside your own area of expertise, as appropriate to the project
* BA/BS Degree
* 12+ years' experience with systems delivery, with emphasis on packaged software product implementation
* Experience working in Legal, Finance, Healthcare and/or Insurance business areas
* (Ideally) Alfresco knowledge, implementation experience
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
About Coupa Software
Coupa is a cloud-based suite of financial applications providing spend management solutions to companies.