Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're disrupting the world of digital marketing. And we want your help.
Responsys was built with the mission to change the way that the world does marketing in the digital age. We're a cloud software company that's helping companies take advantage of technologies like email, mobile, social, display, and the web to drive up revenues and build lasting relationships with consumers. A job at Responsys is not only a fantastic career opportunity but an opportunity to be a part of something big!
The ideal candidate will participate in the development of our next-generation applications and advance our existing product capabilities. As a Senior UI Engineer, you will have an opportunity to use leading edge front-end technologies and help design optimal user experience for our products. You will work on many different exciting projects and assume varying responsibilities.
* Design and develop cutting edge user interfaces for our new products and enhancements with high quality
* Work with product management and user experience teams to define product and user interface requirements
* Acquire knowledge of existing code and refactor code as needed to meet the needs of the evolving product requirements
* Write detailed design documents and participate in design reviews
* Perform unit tests and participate in code reviews
* Work with the back-end, platform, data services and QA teams to deliver high quality product releases on time
* BS/MS/PhD in computer science or other relevant technical degree
* 5 years of experience in user interface development for web applications
* Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
* Expertise using Spring MVC and other frameworks
* Expertise troubleshooting cross-browser and cross-platform issues
* Familiarity with XHTML, XML and XSLT
* Familiarity with Agile Scrum or similar methodology a plus
* Familiarity with SASS a plus
* Excellent communication skills
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.