Meet Our Team:
As a key member of the pre-sales organization, you will design compelling User Experiences and develop world-class prototypes that help drive Pega's sales and differentiate our solutions from our competitors. You will collaborate with pre-sales Solutions Consultants to customize and extend existing proof of concepts, build and maintain reusable assets shared globally and work with Product Managers, Product Engineers, Professional Services and clients to influence the direction of the product.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Partnering with sales teams, you will provide cutting edge prototypes and proof concepts that will challenge your technical expertise as you propose solutions to complex customer challenges using Pega technology.
What You'll Do at Pega:
* Participate in the design and development of Proofs of Concept, customer pilots and customer demonstrations both on and off-site
* Design solutions complex UX problems in a way that showcases Pega's capabilities
* Lead UX workshops and act as an advisor to both client and internal teams
* Implement branding requirements through the application and manipulation of CSS
* Provide technical expertise that focuses on success criteria and product differentiators
* Collaborate closely with other Solutions Engineers, the Enterprise Architecture group, Product Management, Marketing and Professional Services as well as product engineers and others to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
* Support the development of innovative new features and visionary demos for reuse across the sales organization
Who You Are:
With a combination of proven front-end development and UX abilities, you are a driven, self-reliant individual with keen attention to detail that is eager to lead and work within a team. You know the right questions to ask and aren't afraid to ask for help when needed.
What You've Accomplished:
* 5+ years of experience in UI design and development for enterprise level applications
* Ability to sketch and generate big-picture ideas for early-stage UX work
* Experience using UX wireframing/prototyping tools
* Understanding of Responsive Web Design principles
* The ability to travel up to 30-50%
Pega Offers You:
* Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
* An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
* Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 8260
PegaSystems develops, markets, licenses and supports software applications for marketing, sales and onboarding, and customer service needs.