Innovation Lead - Technical
Meet Our Team:
As a critical member of the Innovation Design Group focused on defining the client's desired business outcomes, you will provide prototyping, architecture, and design services to clients that demonstrate the "art of the possible." The Pega Catalyst team will empower our clients to understand their desired business outcomes by delivering engagements with a design thinking approach.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will build compelling solution prototypes that showcase the power and ease of working with Pega solutions. You will be a part of the Innovation Design Group contributing valuable work with significant impact on some of the largest organizations in the world.
What You'll Do at Pega:
* Define the best approach to create compelling solution prototypes
* Possess the hands-on skills in Pega Infinity Platform, HTML, Java and other supporting technologies to build working prototypes in 1-day to 1-week.
* Ensure delivered prototypes meet or exceed the client's vision
* Understand and evangelize Pega's technology differentiators to clients in a persuasive and compelling manner
* Present to senior management levels on product, technical and capabilities and architectural recommendations
* Demonstrate forward thinking and form recommendations to uniquely apply Pega and non-Pega technology to solve critical business problems.
* Play a key role in Innovation Sprints and other design thinking activities along with the Innovation Lead - Design
Who You Are:
You are a highly technical, hands-on, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organizations on all aspects of design and innovation.
What You've Accomplished:
* 7 years of progressively responsible experience or Masters with 4 years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions
* A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
* Willingness to go the extra mile
* Expertise in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process-based applications
* Expertise in a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, WebSphere or WebLogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL
* Ideally, the candidate has passed the Pega Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) exam
* Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
* Ability to travel nationwide to client sites up to 75% of the time
Pega Offers You:
* Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
* An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
* Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
Job ID: 8244
Pegasystems is a company developing customer engagement and digital process automation software.