What we're looking for:
Are you the kind of person that loves planning? Are you passionate about continuous process improvement? Do you love working in a forward-thinking environment where people are constantly solving significant technical problems?
We are looking for a best-in-class project manager to join our cloud infrastructure team to drive service delivery projects supporting for game streaming services.
GeForce NOW is NVIDIA's Cloud Gaming service streaming games at the highest quality to any and every user regardless of their device types and capabilities - low-end PCs, Macs, or mobile devices. Using the most advanced GPUs and NVIDIA proprietary software, Geforce NOW transforms the gaming experience with always up-to-date games on always latest hardware, a streaming experience rivaling that of a local PC, and near-instant launch - just click and play.
What you'll be doing:
* Organize and expertly drive planning, scheduling, day-to-day execution to support global expansion of cloud infrastructure.
* Collaborate with business and engineering teams in effectively estimating and prioritizing tasks in order to maintain a realistic delivery schedule.
* Develop and leading project plans (scope, schedule and budget) to ensure alignment with key partners and business needs.
* Craft and maintain standard project management deliverables using appropriate methods and practices to implement and control the project.
* Identify and mitigate project risk.
* Facilitate recurring project meetings and operational checkpoint activities throughout the life-cycle of projects.
* Set clear and targeted communication of project information including project plan, key dates and project status.
What we need to see:
* Minimum 10+ years of project management delivery supporting highly-available, large-scale, cloud service environments with a Bachelors degree
* General understanding of IT infrastructure systems: server, network, storage, data center and colocation
* Knowledge of industry data center standards, policies & methodologies
* Good communication and soft skillset, able to present to senior management in a sensible and persuasive manner.
* Ability to influence and establish relationships with other software and IT functional groups such as development, server, storage and security teams.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world working with us and our product lines are growing fast in some of the hottest state of the art fields such as Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning and Autonomous Vehicles.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
NVIDIA is a fabless semiconductor company providing graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on a chip units (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive markets.