Senior Technical Exploitation Analyst
Req #: 207580
Location: Bethesda, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is seeking a Senior Technical Exploitation Specialist to pursue a career supporting CACI's growing Intelligence Services market. Supported by our newly developed job framework, CACI provides clearly defined career paths for employees to grow and progress within our company.
Specific duties include:
* Expert technical exploitation support and solutions to include:
* Expert solutions to identify and track enemy TTPs and exploiting vulnerabilities in the use of anti-forensic tools
* Expert solutions to registry analysis and correlating results throughout the customer's holdings for link analysis
* Expert technical exploitation tool and script writing
* Expert artifact pattern analysis, exploitation, and cross set link analysis
* Advanced solutions to the conduct of exploitation and deliver cross set link analysis in the areas of communication tools and procedures, social media and messaging
* Expert solutions in uncommon Operating System exploitation to include Linux, Mac, and mobile device OS's
* Expert solutions in new technology application analysis and exploitation to prevent technological surprise
* Expert solutions to Internet history and artifact analysis
* Expert skills in steganography and other data obfuscation detection and analysis
* Expert identification of the latest forensic and technical exploitation tools
* Cross collection exploitation and analysis to include:
* Discovery, research and analysis of applications of interest used across sets by target groups
* Discovery, research and analysis of tactics, techniques, and procedures employed by target groups
* Draft and finalize professional technical exploitation reports of interests
* Execute application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling, and other requirements
* Synchronize, develop, and promote forensic and technical exploitation standards for forward deployed assets
* Provide Subject Matter Expert-level technical support for customers
* Deliver global Technical Exploitation response capabilities
* Plan, coordinate, and perform full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training and operations
* Support the triage of Site Exploitation (SE) activities
* Deliver technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include:
* Diverse set of technical exploitation tools & tradecraft
* Hardware Exploitation
* Firmware Exploitation
* Support asset validation & credibility assessments by providing baseline assessments of digital media and cellular telephones
* Minimum of eight (8) years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, technical exploitation, reverse engineering, and malware analysis and Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM discipline.
* Background designing, implementing and documenting computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery
* Background conveying technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences
* Possesses industry standard forensic certifications: EnCE, and ACE, or CCE, or GIAC
* Expert background in hardware configuration and network/data communications
* Expert background in software development and scripting
* Expert background in database technology and database exploitation/forensics
* Advanced understanding in law enforcement evidence seizure
* Expert background conducting targeting, intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reporting
* Background in preparing and presenting briefing presentations to senior officials
* Possesses an active TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.