Systems Engineer(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 222777
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
BIT Systems is seeking an energetic an Systems Engineer to work with a technically diverse team that develops software based signal processing applications. Join CACI to provide systems engineering expertise in support of software development team to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for software components and systems.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Provide systems engineering support across multiple phases of the systems engineering lifecycle to include technical planning, CONOP development, requirement analysis, system design, scheduling, system integration, verification and validation, training, cost and risk assessment
* Provide end-to-end systems engineering support across multiple development and test teams
* Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel
* Provide feedback to the developers relating to operational functionality concerns
* Provide support to system maintainers for investigation of operational issues
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and related experience in systems engineering
* Must have a current TS/SCI and the ability to obtain and maintain the required polygraph per customer requirements
* Expert-level knowledge of commonly-used systems engineering or test concepts, practices, and procedures
* Strong communication skills, analytical/problem solving ability, time management and organizational skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Troubleshooting software on UNIX/Linux OS
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.