* Ensure management reports are circulated to the relevant stakeholders as per agreed timelines.
* Act as the Single Point of Contact for Delivery for the project. * Responsible for End to End Service Delivery for the portfolio / LOB being managed. * Devise Corrective and Preventive actions for any Service Level breaches, near misses and Customer escalations. * Integrates Service Management Office into the service delivery to effectively leverage their specialist capabilities (eg Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management etc). * Manage defined processes and risks with respect to organization and customer. * Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during project delivery.
* Ensure service performance of the portfolio through defined metrics and KPI's. * Participate in PMR and Service performance review meeting and ensure availability of all relevant performance data. * Ensure that status reports & dashboards are sent to the customer for the project(s) at the agreed intervals.
* Coordinate and test Service Continuity plan on a periodic basis. * Resolving all customer requests, issues / escalations in a timely manner.
* Liaise with Academy for project level training needs and ensure training plans are made available based on skillset needs.
* Drive performance management process (goal setting, appraisals and promotions) for the project (Portfolio / LOB). * Responsible for onboarding new hires. * Manage conflicts within the team and organize team building exercises. * Enable periodic skill assessment of associates and subsequent adherence to learning plans. * Initiate (Performance Improvement Plan) PIP in case of nonperformance. * Continuously mentor and have succession plan for all key roles. * Responsible for forecasting and managing staffing requirements for the portfolio.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
* Adhere to Organization policies and procedures. * Participate in Customer round table discussions/floor visits and share project experience. * Share best practices with the Organization and leverage Organization assets for the benefit of the project. * Adopt and implement organization initiatives like 'Best in Class', Pinnacle, Innovation programs etc. * Adopt and replicate best practices from other engagements in SBU and organization.
Business Development & Customer Relationship Management:
* Participate in Customer review / governance meetings to discuss on Service performance, project issues and improvement opportunities. * Participate and provide inputs during Solution development activities Build relationships with line managers or portfolio owners in the customer organization. * Coordinate and ensure preparedness for the Customer visits. * Anticipate issues and needs of the customer related to the project and address them proactively. * thereby help achieve CSS targets.
* Ensure workenvironment availability (infrastructure, relevant software, access etc) to the project resources. * Establishes the key calendar of events for the project / LOB. * Initiate and drives Continual Service Improvement program.
* Participate in audits and track action items to closure. * Responsible for billing and invoicing for the portfolio being managed.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.