Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for a systems engineer to join our IT team! Are you skilled at scripting and automating the management of SaaS? As with many companies that were born in the cloud, we rely heavily on SaaS applications to run our business. Without an expert that can manage these systems correctly, the enterprise SaaS landscape can become unwieldy. You will be responsible for making sure that each of our SaaS applications have good hygiene as it relates to data, access, and integrations. You will also respond to requests from business partners to execute configurations, reports, and provide provider insights per application. In addition, this role will also be the SME for our endpoint/MDM software that manages our fleet.
If you want to be part of a word class technology team at a company that is changing the world, read on!
What You'll Do
* Own the administration and management of our Google domains including alpha/beta tester programs
* Be the expert on all things Google G Suite
* Administrator for our portfolio of SaaS Applications
* Work closely with business partners on requests for support, insights, and customizations to SaaS applications
* Create automation programs for onboarding/offboarding and provisioning/deprovisioning
* Responsible for our endpoint management/MDM software and strategy
* Spearhead miscellaneous IT systems projects including print, unified communications, VMs, etc.
* 5+ years managing systems and applications (e.g. systems administrator)
* Excellent at managing and configuring SaaS applications like Google, Slack, Zendesk, Atlassian, and Workday
* Deep experience with all things Google including the G Suite, Chrome Enterprise, GAM, Apps Script, Vault
* Ability to own our Google domain with the accountability to effectively manage and configure our OUs
* Experience with Saas management tools (e.g. Bettercloud)
* Strong fundamentals in information security especially around identity, authz, authn, and data management
* Excellent knowledge of endpoint management strategies with experience using different MDM solutions (e.g. Mobileiron, Jamf)
* Broad experience managing various enterprise SaaS applications across Finance, Legal, HR, Customer Service, and Engineering
* Ability to successfully manage vendors, escalate technical issues to resolution, and influence 3rd party product roadmaps
What We Offer
* Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
* A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018-2019
* Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
* Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lime is a provider of a micro-mobility platform which distributes shared scooters, bikes and transit vehicles for short distance transportation.