Talkers Talk, Builders Build. Do you love to innovate on behalf of customers? Do you thrive on solving challenges working with a diverse set of customers ranging from early stage startups to large enterprises? Do you have a passion for thought leadership in technology? We are looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to join the Private Equity Solutions Architecture team, and it could be you!
As a Private Equity Solutions Architect, you'll work directly with Private Equity partners and companies in their investment portfolio to drive the technology behind their key business outcomes. Ranging from early-stage startups that are still building an initial product, mid-stage startups that are growing and scaling, to later stage companies that are building their next generation of products and migrating their legacy applications to the cloud, you'll get a chance to experience a breadth of technology challenges like no other role.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architects help shape the technology decisions of our customers by guiding them in best practices, becoming a trusted technical advisor, advocating for the customer's needs internally and through thought leadership in the industry via content creation and presentation delivery. You will own the technical engagement and develop deep expertise in AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
For more than 12 years, Amazon Web Services ("AWS") has been the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world-including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies-to power their infrastructure. Americas Solutions Architecture is a diverse team that supports customers, in conjunction with Sales and Business Development, in the United States, Canada and LATAM as they journey to the cloud.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
* Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
* Provide technical & architectural guidance to PE firms and their portfolio of investments and help develop cost optimization strategies by deploying the right architecture and AWS pricing models.
* Work closely with Private Equity Firms and their portfolio companies to ensure they have the technical resources required to be successful using AWS services.
* Build rapport with Executives at both the Private Equity firm and their companies leveraging your understanding of enterprise architecture, merger and aquisitions, migration and cost optimization of IT infrastructure and other key technologies (Cloud, software development, open source software tools, infrastructure management, migrations etc.)
* Support the CEO/CTOs of portfolio companies through AWS Platform briefings, roadmaps briefings, and Solution Architect office hours
* Support the wider AWS customer base with specialized workshops and training sessions
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.