As a Tanium Senior Software Engineer, you will be tasked with building and maintaining best-of-breed products as part of a small and nimble development team. Tanium focuses on a strong customer engagement model and feedback process to ensure our products are designed the right way from the beginning. When new products ideas are identified, our software engineers are responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying the products from the ground up, while continuously iterating with product management and customers for feedback and input.
What you'll do:
* Building and maintaining Tanium's products alongside a highly agile development team
* Focusing on a strong customer engagement model and feedback process to ensure our products are designed the right way from the beginning
* Designing, developing and testing new product ideas from the ground up while working with product management for feedback and input
We're looking for someone with:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* CS Degree preferred
* 3+ years industry experience, 5+ preferred
* Proven track record of designing and building high-impact, high-performance, and maintainable full-stack web applications
* Experience with modern frontend frameworks like React and Angular
* Experience with HTTP API design and development
* Experience with modern software engineering development and automation tools like git and Jenkins
* Demonstrates sound judgment for balancing between rapid development, and long-term code maintainability and supportability
* Communicates effectively, both technically and non-technically, as well as in written and oral forms
* Believes in the power of and the need for writing automated tests as part of development
* Skilled debugger who can put out fires under pressure when things go wrong in production environments
* Has knowledge of a variety of modern software frameworks (server side & browser side) and the versatility to learn new tools
* Detail-oriented and passionate for creating an awesome user experience
At Tanium, we empower the world's largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There's a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks - with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.
Tanium provides a platform for endpoint management and security.