At Tanium, our Associate Technical Account Manager (ATAM) fulfills a vital role in our organization to serve our customers. Operating in a highly-cooperative team environment with TAMs, engineers, and sales account managers, ATAMs contribute to each customer's success by supporting the Tanium platform in the field. As an ATAM, you'll have continuous opportunities to apply your best technical chops in large enterprise environments while building new skills ranging from sales to scripting.
What you'll do:
* Working closely with our customers to:
* Triage inbound support cases
* Solve Tier 1 & 2 cases independently or with the help of team-members
* Identify and rapidly assign tier 3 support cases to TAMs
* Conduct health-checks on assigned accounts
* Work with other ATAMs to assist with their assigned accounts
* Contribute to and track activity, after action, root cause and daily status reports
* Document best practices and 'Run Book' entries
* Work closely with Customer Success TAMs on improving Tanium operational status within key accounts
* Less than 25% travel
We're looking for someone with:
* AA or equivalent experience required
* BS degree in computer science, MIS, or similar experience a plus
* Hands-on Tanium experience a major plus
* 1+ years experience in technical positions required (can be concurrent with schooling)
* 1+ years of operational experience in endpoint operations or security (can be concurrent with schooling)
* Demonstrated aptitude to mastery of new concepts and technologies
* Demonstrated aptitude in one or more scripting languages
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Naturally team-oriented with a mission first attitude
* Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following technical domains:
* Endpoint Security
* Endpoint Support/Troubleshooting
* Incident response
* Systems Management
* Utility Scripting (e.g. bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc.)
* Demonstrated critical thinking skills
* Ability to break problem down into manageable, ordered piece parts
* Ability to convey problem statement and plan of attack to others
* Pertinent technical certifications a plus (e.g. Google IT Support Professional Certificate, CISSP, MCSE, A+/Security+/Network+ combined, etc.)
* Security clearance or ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
* 8140.1 training/8570 certification may be required
* Prior military service in a related field (e.g. Navy Cryptologic Technician - Networks, USAF 3D or 1B, Army 17C or 35Q, 25D, etc.) a plus
At Tanium, we empower the world's largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There's a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks - with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.
Tanium provides a platform for endpoint management and security.