VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's #1 Smart TV and Sound Bar Company. VIZIO's mission is to be the industry leader in Consumer Electronics by consistently delivering the latest technologies at the most affordable price. VIZIO's brand promise is to deliver innovative, premium-quality consumer electronics with an unwavering focus on the needs of our consumers. We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer: Platform Tools at our Seattle, WA offices.
The Seattle office is a fast paced, highly collaborative start up like environment that primarily focus on the SmartCast product line. You will own various components of the SmartCast platform customer experience. This position requires a passion to push the envelope and to innovate new solutions that are ahead of the industry.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the platform team at VIZIO, you will help design, build and improve applications that power and support VIZIO SmartCast platform. Along with the above primary focus will be to build out applications, tooling and development pipelines that support the infrastructure for all platform initiatives on SmartCast Platform.
You will be expected to collaborate with executives, lead product engineers, fellow team members, and vendors. You are self-driven and pragmatic, with an ability to execute in an agile environment. You will have the ability to have a strong influence on the overall SmartCast product by pushing best practices and delivering quality code to our consumers.
The Senior Software Engineer-Platform Tools will:
* Design, build and maintain tools, including Front end and back end.
* Design and maintain build and automation pipelines.
* Participate in code reviews.
* Documentation and design.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent degrees).
* 5-8 years of related work experience.
* Experience in maintaining production software.
* Experience with cloud ecosystems like AWS or Azure or GCP.
* Experience in setting up jenkins, CircleCI, Travis or other similar technologies.
* Experience in designing software tools, dashboards and code pipelines.
VIZIO, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. VIZIO, Inc. may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
Vizio designs, manufactures and markets high-definition LCD/LED flat panel televisions and other home entertainment products.