Are you looking for an opportunity to solve business-critical problems for Fortune-500 customers using cutting-edge AI technology? Do you enjoy tackling tough technical challenges and producing innovative solutions to real-world problems? Then come join the newly formed AI Customer Engineering (ACE) team within the Cognition group.
Our team does deep co-engineering with marquee customers on ground-breaking scenarios utilizing Computer Vision and Speech AI technologies. We work with enterprise customers & partners on both customized solutions for their scenarios as well as on developing Solution Accelerators to enable breadth adoption of our AI technologies.
Qualified candidates will demonstrate:
* Excellent technical problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills
* Proficiency in algorithms (knowledge of AI tech and IoT is preferred)
* Expertise in developing complex software in C# and C++
* Passion for quality & performance, and proficiency in various validation techniques (e.g. deploy, measure, analyze and improve)
* Great track record of delivering products and features on time and with high quality
* Strong communication and cross-team collaboration skills
* Ability to drive and manage technical dependencies, deal with ambiguity and great attention to detail
* Self-motivated and self-directed
* Strong customer empathy and focus on user experience
* 7+ years of hands-on software development experience
* Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Experience with Azure Cognitive Services, Machine Learning techniques, and IoT is a big plus, and a BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We are looking for experienced developers who can work across Intelligent Edge software, Cloud services, and IoT hardware. Important skills include being able to design complex software, quickly learn about new services, APIs and software packages, and utilize them in the software being designed. Passion for solving customer problems and desire to work on leading-edge technologies are a must for this position.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.