Have you ever wondered what it takes to build intelligence into enterprise systems so that we can enable near human-like conversations with our systems?
Come join Microsoft Commercial Integrated Experiences and find out how we are working on state-of-the-art conversational approaches to make an impact.
* 7+ years of software development or test development experience in building applications and services.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
* Experience in design and development in a few of the following technologies, with expertise in at least one: C#, Bot Framework, SQL, Azure / AWS cloud computing.
* Experience in working in agile software development processes.
* Familiarity with DevOps and Combined Engineering concepts that include continuous deployment, performance analysis, telemetry, TDD and Testing in Production.
* Experience with any of the following: unit and functional test automation, performance testing, security testing, privacy testing, accessibility testing, and localization/globalization testing
* Strong cross-group collaboration and conflict resolution skills
* Passion for software quality and strong customer focus
* Ability to leverage existing platforms and tools to improve delivery velocity
* Strong technical and communication skills, ability to deal with ambiguity, and very high level of creativity and inquisitiveness.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We're looking for a UI Chatbot Software Engineer with a passion for exceptional user experiences. As a Software Engineer in Core Services Engineering you would be part of a DevOps culture where you make decisions every day based on user feedback and telemetry. You will be a change agent in the transformation towards customer focused development through engineering excellence. We have great challenges for .NET developers, including system integrations, data transformation, scaling out worldwide, and providing real-time business solutions. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your vision, passion and experience delivering line-of-business (LOB) solutions for the entire company.
Our team works predominantly in C# and .Net, and Teams platform. We build on Azure technologies like Bot Framework, Logic Apps, Azure cache for Redis, Cosmos DB, React. We spend our time building high-volume services on the best technology available from Microsoft and the open-source community.
We're looking for an experienced engineer to help us build scalable, secure, and efficient services that will power new ways customers will interact with AI using Microsoft LUIS.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.