This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting teams at Microsoft? If so, look no further than the Microsoft Teams Engineering team. Here, you will be building solutions that leverage state of the art technologies to deliver the next evolution in collaboration and teamwork.
The Teams Infrastructure, Security and Compliance team provides leadership, direction and accountability for infrastructure design, end-to-end implementation and security for Teams services. Part of the responsibilities include working closely with other engineering teams to ensure security and compliance best practices are implemented. You are as comfortable digging into the details of routing configuration as you are talking to partners to drive security initiatives targets
* 5+ years of software development: automation-related experience valued in particular. Scripting languages such as bash, python, and PowerShell, or compiled languages such as C# are most relevant, but others are acceptable.
* Strong fundamentals on TCP/IP concepts, load balancing, GTM, ACL, routing, TLS. IP network analysis and performance and application issues using standard tools.
* Experience in securing large scale online services, secret management and authentication.
* Proven experience creating distributed systems tools of moderate to high complexity.
* Ability to manage and deliver multiple project phases at the same time.
* Strong analytical and problem solving and organizational skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
* Leadership skills: Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision-making skills.
* Demonstrated solid working knowledge on cloud computing / Azure / AAD.
* Familiar with Agile/Scrum/Lean methodology.
* Evaluate current services and drive performance, availability and supportability improvements.
* Drive increased efficiencies through automation.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
This position required verification of United States citizenship.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Drive services toward achieving world-class security and compliance through automation, development and collaboration with multiple Engineering teams across and beyond the organization
* Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems
* Design, write and deliver software and infrastructure to improve the reliability, scalability, latency and efficiency of your services
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.