Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure Management Services
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
Twitter's real-time ecosystem operates at massive scale. We are looking for engineers who can harness this data through simple tools and services. We serve a diverse and growing set of customers who rely on you and your team to help them be more efficient and effective in their jobs. You will be responsible for designing and building systems providing the visibility and automation required to manage Twitter's global network infrastructure, which deliver billions of tweets and support 300M+ users.
What you'll do:
* Design scalable solutions that enable simple and elegant management and implementation of complex network infrastructure systems.
* Implement software in a reliable and sustainable manner.
* Support and maintain your software systems to ensure a high quality customer experience.
* Collaborate with, learn from, and mentor teammates.
Who you are:
* Demonstrated ability to write modular and well tested code.
* Track record of crafting and implementing complex software services
* BS in Computer Science or comparable experience
* 5+ years of industry experience at a large-scale internet service
* Fluency in Scala and Python
* Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
* Comfortable working in a fast-growing, and dynamic development environment
* Datacenter, Network and System knowledge: you know the layers below the systems.
* Link to your portfolio of websites, personal projects, github repo, or technology blog is a plus
* Not afraid of a challenge at scale
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitter is a company that provides a social networking platform.