Our mission. As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team. We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related computer technical field with 5+ years experience programming with at least one of the following languages: Java, C++, C#, Python, Go, or Perl;
* MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related computer technical field 3+ years experience programming with at least one of the following languages: Java, C++, C#, Python, Go, or Perl.
* Minimum 1 year of experience mentoring more junior Engineers
* Significant experience with large scale, high-performance systems
We get excited about candidates who
* Have a passion for run-time performance
* Thrive on simplifying complex information
* Love to learn and develop new skills continuously
* Have a strong sense of ownership in every application they build
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is an employment-related metasearch engine for job listings.