Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We're the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable-across any device-reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We're looking for someone who's eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn't afraid to have some fun either. Someone who's ready to take Roblox-and their career-to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We've fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that's made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you'll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you'll ever meet. The engineers at Roblox are working on the hardest problems in tech today -- distributed systems, real time communication, 3D co-experience, massive data processing, social networking, rendering, physics, and more. As a Roblox engineer, you will have real ownership and impact across one or more of these domains.
As a Sr. Software Application Engineer working on the International team, you'll have a unique opportunity to bring the largest social platform for play to a global audience. Your mission will be to ensure that players can experience Roblox in the language of their choice, and that creators can easily create and tailor their content for players everywhere. If you are passionate about empowering creative people, you'll be right at home on our growing International team.
* C++ expert: you are competent in C++ with 5+ years of professional experience
* Scripting pro: you know how to write scripts to orchestrate in-engine game code and create tools
* Multi-platform: you jump with ease between Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, Xbox…
* User-oriented: you care about the user experience, and are focused on delivering a product that caters to the needs of a global audience
* Team-player: you work well with other team members, and are able to take on responsibilities for the greater team
* Focused: you write clear, readable, testable, and monitored code.
* Empower Roblox creators worldwide by internationalizing our game creation tools
* Facilitate global creations by allowing games developers to easily support, tailor and test their creations for a range of languages and locales
* Improve the local experience for players across all Roblox platforms, ensuring a consistent, high quality experience in their chosen language
* Self-organize your work and take ownership of projects throughout their full life-cycles
* Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
* A rewarding 401k program
* Flexible vacation policy
* Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
* Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
* Annual CalTrain Go Pass
* A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox - Powering Imagination
Roblox is a provider of a 3D creation, publishing, and gameplay platform that empowers players to create 3D models and games.