The Senior Security Development Engineer requires expertise in modern software components for scalable systems including messaging queues, schedulers, multi-threaded software, databases and modern cloud (AWS) technologies.
* Self-starter with a strong bias towards autonomy and 5-10 years of professional experience
* Strong knowledge of, and hands-on experience using Public Cloud technologies such as AWS, GCE, Azure, and Digital Ocean, to include associated APIs.
* Experience with distributed systems
* Experience in creating event-driven architectures
* Strong teamwork and communication skills to effectively engage with colleagues, customers, and internal teams.
* Desire for constant learning and ability to make forward leaning decisions regarding appropriate new technologies.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, EE, or other engineering/technical disciplines
* Strong background in Infosec
* Experience developing and deploying production systems to Public Cloud offerings
* Understanding of SaaS
* Comfort with end to end ownership of a project (design, implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance)
* Predominantly a Python shop
* Git for source control
* Containerization (Docker, Compose, Swarm)
* AWS primitives (S3, Lambda, ECS, API Gateway, etc.)
* Flexibility to leverage the right technologies for a given problem
Bachelor's Degrees in CS, EE, or equivalent experience.
Locations: Columbia, MD or Allen, TX
Location: MD - Baltimore, TX - Plano, US-Maryland (MD), US-Texas (TX), US-Virginia (VA), United States (US)
Activation Date: Monday, June 3, 2019
Expiration Date: Thursday, August 1, 2019
NETSCOUT is a provider of service assurance, troubleshooting, diagnostics, business analytics, DDoS protection, and threat intelligence products.