Senior SAS Developer/Administrator
Req #: 190043910_1
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Senior SAS Developer/Administrator
Senior CCBRFT SAS Application Developer will be a hands-on technical developer that will support the businesses interface to the SAS environment. The candidate will be responsible to support migration and creation of new applications into the RQD organization. The resource will need to foster a discipline for the development, testing and releases of platform functions in support of various Risk, Operations, Marketing and business processes. The candidate must exhibit a thorough understanding of application development and SDLC, distributed processing and automation across both SAS administration and shell scripting. The candidate must have a solid understanding of data systems, SAS environments and processes that are necessary for the SAS Platform management. The individual must be an Application Development applied technologist to develop a business engagement to support SAS platform functions.
* Provide operational leadership and support to SAS end user teams, in addition to business applications, onboarding, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
* Oversee business-critical tasks including: change management, incident management, user management, security access and controls, work order management, application and business data recovery, and disaster recovery.
* Develop and document processes, detailing user and developer functions and accountabilities.
* Identify opportunities for improvement and increased efficiency using department metrics.
* Propose and integrate new automation functions for SAS operations.
* 5+ years experience as a SAS Systems Administrator with UNIX administration
* 5+ years of experience developing detailed process workflows with automation.
* 5+ years of experience developing proactive processes that allow large-scale issues to be averted.
* 5+ years of experience using UNIX scripting commands such as bash, ksh and perl.
* 5+ years experience within an AIX infrastructure with GPFS, HSM and NAS storage.
* 5+ years building long term demand and pricing forecasts/models.
* Experience administering SAS EBI, High Performance Analytics, Enterprise Miner, Data Management Server, SAS Scoring Accelerator for Teradata, SAS Model Manager.
* Experience working in an environment with multiple metadata servers, in a complex architecture.
* Experience administering SAS9.4.
* 5+ years experience performing installations and data/user migrations.
* Experience with AIX OS and Linux OS.
* Experience with SAS connectivity to big data environments (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Impala)
* Experience with SAS Visual Analytics within a distributed Teradata appliance.
* Experience with AutoSys scheduler is a plus
* Experience working with end users from a teaching/guidance perspective.
* Experience troubleshooting a host of architectural issues ranging from security and access to performance problems
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.