AI Engineering - Software Engineer - Associate
Req #: 190049796
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
The candidate will be responsible for:
* Work with highly skilled data scientists to integrate machine-learning algorithms.
* Synthesize disparate data ranging from highly structured market data through to fully unstructured text.
* Build and maintain high-performance algorithms, prototypes, and predictive models.
* Design and structure an environment flexible enough for creative research while providing the stability, security, and controls necessary to be suitable for generation of investment ideas and analysis of sensitive data.
As the next push into this investment, Asset & Wealth Management Technology is hiring the best talents to join its newly-formed AI engineering team. We are executing like a startup and building the next generation technology that combines JPMC unique data and full service advantage to develop high-impact AI applications and platforms supporting the Asset & Wealth Management Business. We are looking for people who are excited about the opportunity.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co. you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. Across a network of technology hubs worldwide, our team of 50,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry but also change the world.
At JP Morgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you
* Engineering / CS Degree
* Strong programming skills with Java, Python or other equivalent languages
* Exposure to machine learning frameworks or Statistical data analysis
* 3+ years of software development experience
* Experience with cloud platforms preferred, certification desired
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.