Come help us guide the design and worldwide implementation of world-class brand protection experiences as we build tools and services for the world's most authoritative brands.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer to enhance automation of processes and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. You will be joining a team that is diverse and experienced in all aspects of Salesforce Development and are willing to collaborate with and mentor new members. If you are someone who is passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented, have excellent problem solving abilities and enjoy working on complex business problems then apply today.
You will have an opportunity to own and lead the global instance and interact with product management, BA, cross partner teams, multiple stakeholders and leadership to deliver complex projects and programs. The person will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make trade-off decisions, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
The person should have technical skills in Salesforce.com to provide solutions, technical design, build, and deliver it. This may include leading virtual technical teams to manage development, configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other systems. Successful candidates should have a strong technical background in Salesforce.com, be detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities. You will have a deep understanding of product design and implementation details and will successfully represent the technical team to senior leadership and customers. Your technical expertise and operational excellence will influence the team's decisions and drive secure and robust solutions, which have great customer experience.
* Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
* Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
* Develop and implement a platform governance strategy and related tactics.
* Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
* Development, configuration, and administration of Salesforce.com and integration with other Amazon databases/systems.
* Setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
* Working with engineering and product management teams across Amazon to design, develop, deploy, and maintain scalable security solutions in a heterogeneous environment with both "bought" and "built" technologies.
* Enabling information security as a core competency in Amazon's use of third party cloud services.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.