Req ID: 48760
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Seeking a creative and passionate Sr Salesforce Developer to continuously maintain and improve Sabre Salesforce instance. Candidates should have experience in Salesforce integration and configuration and developing custom objects, layouts, reports on salesforce.com platform and as well as the following:
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Minimum 5 years of IT Experience and 2+ years of Salesforce Experience
* Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements and system customizations that meet business requirements
* Design, develop, test, release and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects and other Salesforce.com customizations.
* Maintain data governance with roles, profiles, sharing rules, permissions and groups
* Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards and other routine tasks
* Should have knowledge/experience with hands-on experience in Lightning design & components.
* Troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner and provide support when needed
* Manage Sales & Service Cloud application including support requests and escalated administrative needs
* Develop and maintain change management process to keep users informed about system functionality and enhancements. Knowledge of ANT & Version Control is an added advantage.
* Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
* Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for Salesforce seasonal releases
* Clear communication and articulation ability which includes ability to converse with customers, compose comprehensive mails with no open ends
* Experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
* Salesforce Administrator & Developer certifications preferred
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at email@example.com.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: Cloud, Testing, Change Management, Business Intelligence, Technology, Management
Apply now "
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.