Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are looking for a Senior Retail IT Specialist to manage the rapid growth of Casper's brick-and-mortar presence. You'll be working closely with our IT Infrastructure Manager and collaborating both with internal and external teams to execute store builds. In addition, you will be responsible for managing retail networks, conducting training, and providing day-to-day support for our rapidly growing store fleet.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you're not catching zzz's, this is what you'll do
* Coordinate and execute multiple critical, high-visibility projects simultaneously
* Ensure design, install, and workmanship at each project adheres to Casper standards
* Physically assist with installation of network, AV and other equipment as needed
* Execute project plans on-time through collaboration with internal and external partners
* Document and track project status through collaboration tools and ticketing systems
* Travel to project locations is required
Our dream candidate is...
* Has 2+ years experience working in a fast-paced IT environment.
* Has 1+ years experience in IT infrastructure builds.
* Proficient with the following: G Suite, Meraki, WAN, TCP/IP, VoIP, AV, LV cabling.
* Experience working with IT budgets.
* Experience with JAMF, Airwatch and AWS is a plus.
* Excellent communication and documentation skills.
* Process-oriented. Able to pivot quickly and not afraid to get your hands dirty!
The syrup on your waffles
* A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works), a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you're part of the Casper family.
* Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
* 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
* Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
* Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you! And Summer Fridays.
* Paid 5 week sabbatical after you have been with Casper family 5 years.
* Generous Parental Leave.
* Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
* Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
* Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you're feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
Casper is a designer, manufacturer, and retailer of mattresses, sheets, and pillows.