Vitech Systems Group
Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
Vitech Systems Group is a leading provider of group administration software to the insurance, retirement and investment industries. The V3 System serves many of the world's premier investment organizations with a combined $2 trillion in assets under management, and benefits clients servicing over 25,000,000 members.
Our mission is to help organizations improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations while increasing service levels and broadening service offerings. We do this via the V3 System, our enterprise software platform that addresses a broad array of administration requirements and includes native workflow, imaging, CRM and self-service capabilities.
Our clients are seeking out a competitive edge through technology and solutions, and they rely on our team of industry domain and technical experts to design and deliver it. Here's your chance to join a dynamic, global team of technology and domain subject matter experts, developers, quality assurance experts and business analysts who are helping shape the future of technology.
Vitech currently has over 900 employees with offices and clients throughout the world. We are proud to share that Vitech has been in continuous, profitable operations for over 20 years. We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits program to ensure employees' health, well-being and financial security.
Visit us on the web at: www.vitechinc.com
Are you a highly motivated individual who thrives on meeting deadlines, hitting project deliverables and collaborating with internal teams and external teams? Do you have the ability to successfully lead and manage multi-million dollar and multi-year, fixed priced enterprise projects? If this is you, Vitech wants you to join our leadership team as a Sr. Project Manager.
The Senior Project Manager position is fit for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven individual looking for a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging work environment. This role will allow you to leverage your entrepreneurial attitude, project management and enterprise leadership background and offer career growth. As a Sr. PM, you will be the primary point of contact to successfully lead a multi-million dollar, multi-year, multi-rollout program implementing our V3 software product as a full admin platform modernization in the Insurance industry. You will be accountable for working with, multi-disciplinary teams; Delivery Managers, Software Development, Quality Assurance and Business Analyst teams. The Sr. Manager will manage and mentor all business analysis team members, communicating with internal and external teams, and ensure the successful delivery of our V3 solution. This is a diverse role that will span Project Management, Program Management, Account Management and Operations all while functioning in a client facing capacity.
This is a role with high internal executive and external client visibility.
Be a part of a thriving company with both an entrepreneurial spirit and the experience of an industry leader!
* Minimum of 12 years' experience in a Senior Project Manager role.
* Experience working in a client facing capacity leading multi- disciplinary teams through multi-year ERP, CRM or custom developed system implementations and solutions.
* Scope Control management skills a must.
* Prior Professional Services experience/background a must.
* Subject matter expertise in the group insurance vertical a plus.
* Strong leadership, operations management and account management experience a must.
* Software product implementation experience a plus.
* Prior experience managing large enterprise projects to meet project and budget deliverables. Prior experience with fixed price projects a plus.
* Experience working with client-senior management teams on business and technology.
* Experience managing project P&L for multi-million dollar implementations.
* Strong consulting skills
* Prior experience leading full life-cycle projects using the Agile Methodology.
* Team building, mentoring, providing career guidance and growth
* Management of requirements, project scope, resources, time, cost, quality, client goals, contract terms and risk management.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
* Proven experience leading, negotiating, problem solving, influencing and communicating to all levels within a project management environment.
* PMI Certification a plus.
* Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in management, business or similar field
* Must be open to travel
Vitech Systems Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
About Vitech Systems Group
Vitech Systems Group is a provider of financial and benefit administration software.
Vitech Systems Group