Are you interested in working on one of the most exciting products at Microsoft in a start-up like environment, passionate about exceeding customer expectations and advancing Microsoft's cloud-first strategy? Are you an energetic, customer-obsessed, data-driven & results-driven individual who is guided by vision, can drive change and innovation into how we deliver support to our Azure customers. If so, then the Azure Customer Experience Team are looking for you!
In this role, the successful candidate will partner closely with data analysis team & engineering partners across Azure to actively manage supportability top-level KPI's & drive programs focused on transforming how we deliver support to our customers. These programs will be on the leading edge of innovation and will include driving pilots and other experiments that shape ongoing strategy. Balancing strong analytical and technical skills with the ability to influence decision makers within the support delivery and Azure engineering team would be vital to delivering impact & results.
* 5+ years of experience delivering large program and projects working cross-group in a high technology environment
* Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or a related field
* Ability to identify patterns and trends in a large ecosystem of data and build the necessary processes and/or automation for stemming the bad trends while fostering the good for a better customer experience
* Experience using data to surface insights driving prioritization and measuring progress
* Technical depth and broad high-level understanding of software design
* Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment is required
* Demonstrated track record of establishing goals & exceeding them
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and leading without authority skills
* Ability to collaborate and work with multiple partners and teams
* Experience creating alignment with a broad community of stakeholders
"Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Drive improved customer experience through actively managing supportability top-level KPI's (customer satisfaction- CSAT & incident rate- IR)
* Surface & share insights through ongoing case data analysis around drivers impacting support CSAT & IR with stakeholders & senior leadership on monthly basis
* Create a backlog for identified KPI impact drivers, assigning ownership to ensure mitigation plans are in place & being executed upon
* Work towards establishing proactive controls that help detect signals that would lead to low support CSAT & high incident IR, action upon it through influence & partnership
* Re-define current supportability success measures with patterns for product quality reflecting true customer sentiment & experience
* Innovate and validate ideas through pilots, experiments & in a data driven way
* Establish closed loop processes inspecting progress, & be comfortable holding stakeholders accountable
* Gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify meaningful actions
* Design and drive implementation of reporting by interfacing with business, engineering, finance, support delivery, and systems teams to provide actionable insights
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.