The Azure Global team is looking for a strong, motivated, independent, and energetic program manager to drive complex project requirements, cross-team communication, and execution accountability across both technology and business projects within the Azure Global business portfolio. Azure is the fastest-growing business in Microsoft's history and is the foundation of Microsoft's commercial Cloud Services. Azure differentiates itself as the only hyper-scale, enterprise-grade Cloud that has a true hybrid story. Customers and analysts recognize Azure's tremendous momentum which continues month over month. To help customers achieve their goals, Azure continues to build the largest global footprint of any Cloud provider with 54 regions live and announced, with more in the pipeline. As we drive to be the leading cloud platform in the world, Azure Global is hiring an exceptional Senior PM to help drive our hyper-scale business forward globally in strategic industries, such as cloud gaming, health and life sciences, energy, retail and consumer products, and others. Azure will be the best cloud for every industry, every segment, every customer - as our landscape evolves, come make that happen with us.
* Existing US Government TS/SCI clearance and ability to obtain and maintain FSP a must
* Proven experience working in information security and specifically in the governance, risk, and compliance areas
* Proven experience with ICD 503 and DoD RMF
* Experience working with systems that require FedRAMP and/or DoD/DISA SRG authorization
* Experience with cloud technologies and/or cloud services
* Strong project management skills and experience with Agile methodologies
* Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex processes effectively and succinctly to different disciplines and levels of the organization
* Ability to master deadlines, track details, and manage multiple workstreams
* Self-starter and ability to work with a high degree of independence
* High levels of comfort with ambiguity, and abilities to build trust within your team through effective leadership and high integrity
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements
* Candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with Full Scope Polygraph). This role will require candidates to maintain the TS/SCI (with Full Scope Polygraph) clearance.
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
In this role: As a Senior Program Manager on the Azure Global Government team, you will be working with Azure service teams to assist them with meeting the rigorous requirements of government regulatory requirements as well as managing the compliance program for Azure's High Security Clouds. The US Government requires that cloud services be authorized prior to use. You will be working in a collaborative and demanding environment with teams of engineers to expand the scope of Azure services to meet the highest regulatory requirements. Your work will directly contribute to the number of Azure's services available to US Government users demanding the highest levels of compliance. Besides working with internal partner teams, you will work closely with government accreditors and customers. Customer obsession is a must.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.