Are you interested in working on one of the most exciting products at Microsoft? We are the Customer Experience (CXP) team in Azure, and we are looking for a Program Manager to join our team.
We are part of the Azure engineering organization where we consider great customer support experiences critical to the overall success of Azure. Our team builds a support platform with well-integrated tools and services like Azure Advisor and Azure Service Health. In addition to helping Azure customers with self-help and diagnostics tools, we also enable our support delivery teams to provide excellent customer service. By collaborating daily with product teams across Azure and our support delivery team, we have already delivered significant improvements. Now, we need to continue innovating and finding new solutions to delight our customers.
We are a team that loves big opportunities and as part of Azure we have consistently innovated and created new solutions to solve some of our most interesting problems. We value diverse opinions and new, forward-thinking ideas. We have strong customer empathy and delight in understanding our customer's needs. We use data and KPIs to guide, improve and grow the success of our programs.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or a related field
* 5+ years of program or product management experience where your primary responsibilities involved the design of software features working closely with an engineering team
* Excellent communication, collaboration, and leading without authority skills
* Technical depth and broad, high-level understanding of software design
* Ability to translate customer requirements and scenarios into features, including writing software specifications with user experiences.
* Ability to collaborate and work with multiple partners and teams
* Experience using data to drive prioritization and measure progress
* Experience creating alignment with a broad community of stakeholders
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As a Program Manager on our team, you will have direct and clear impact on our products and customers. In this role, you will work closely with a talented engineering team, collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders across Azure, and have the opportunity to design, deliver, and iterate on new tools, applications, and Azure features. Our work has high visibility with the Azure leadership team and ample opportunities to share our successes and receive support and guidance from them. The scope of responsibilities includes:
* Listening to customers (internal and external) to understand their scenarios and challenges
* Developing a product roadmap and strategy
* Creating product/feature specifications with visual and written designs
* Working with engineering to manage schedules and deliver positive impact
* Engage with partner teams across Microsoft to drive alignment on dependencies
* Measure the success of the product/feature through relevant metrics and KPIs
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.