Eliminating borders for buyers and sellers, Amazon Global Logistics (AGL) facilitates Amazon's expansion into a rapidly growing list of countries, creating new logistical benchmarks and "firsts" through disruptive innovation. The multicultural, multilingual team works with merchants, sellers, providers, governments and trade officials from the busiest to the most remote locations around the world, applying a global perspective with a local approach. Our mission is "Every supplier. Every location. Every customer on Earth". A key enabler of our global strategy is developing a strong Program Management Office (PMO) function. The primary objective of the PMO is to support the growth of AGL programs by building a global and scalable platform that includes standard tools and processes.
We are looking for a results-driven Program Manager to support the planning & execution of global projects and programs across multiple global sites. The individual will be responsible for implementation of our global technology deployment model including standards, processes, documentation and reporting, while incorporating the needs of our international project portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical leader with Project Management experience in complex, technical environments. The individual needs strong communication skills and the experience to influence and support cross-functional stakeholder groups across all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate takes initiative and demonstrates ownership in driving business goals, while being agile to manage changes.
* · Build relationships with project stakeholders in Europe & Asia to enable the PMO to provide global support including facilitation, project tracking, risk escalation and best practice sharing.
* · Develop and implement unified tools, and information systems to support project planning, execution, reporting and decision-making.
* · Understand the deliverables of project stakeholders, critical path items and build mechanisms to identify potential risks and delays.
* · Ensure project management standards are followed, project plans, reports and documentation are relevant, accurate and complete
* · Provide information for resource planning and allocations, including adjustments based on emerging opportunities and challenges
* · Monitor and report on the project portfolio including significant milestones, risks and learnings.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.