United States of America - Washington, D.C., USA - Washington, D.C.
AECOM is looking for a
Senior Program Analyst to provide daily support to PEO Submarines (TEAMSUB) for the publication of the Undersea Warfare Magazine (UWM). Team Submarine provides improved communication among the various offices that contribute to the design, acquisition, maintenance, and support of the World's finest submarine force. It fosters accurate decision making via more and higher-fidelity information on the multifaceted challenges that arise through translating Washington directives into Fleet implementation.
* Provide communication and coordination of the Undersea Warfare Magazine (UWM)
* Coordinate with print contractor and N97 for exchange of print order, mail files, print pdf's and color proofs
* Communicate with various government agencies for imagery and information related to content for UWM
* Document all content for each issue on a sheet registering date of each article draft submission through article layout in magazine
* Communicate with SUBFOR web staff to coordinate exchange of files and resolve issues related to display of web pages
* Provide writing and editing of the Undersea Warfare Magazine (UWM)
* Research news items and edit content to fit space for Downlink section and Sailors First
* Review article drafts for magazine. Examining each for readability, flow and quality. Review comments and edits by managing editor
* Perform final review of each finished product (entire magazine layout) prior to printing and electronic publishing to ensure accuracy and correctness
* Provide design and production of the Undersea Warfare Magazine (UWM)
* Update UWM Indesign template to make ready for each issue
* Analyze each article and determine image needs and communicate to N97 and/or source of content
* Conduct internal proof of each layout to ensure QC
* Prepare pdf of entire magazine and send to N97 client for approval
* Generate html files for each article and/or each page of magazine, taking text from completed issue and creating new layout for web version
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field desired.
* Active SECRET security clearance required.
* 10+ years' DOD/Navy acquisition and/or In-Service experience.
* 10+ years' experience working with Navy programs.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 220500BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.