Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Serves as experienced consultant with experience in supporting large projects related to the individual subject matter expertise. Prepares and delivers presentations to colleagues, subordinates, and government representatives. Assures the proper use of current or requested programming, testing and documentation techniques. Produces, reviews and documents reflecting knowledge of areas as identified in the statement of work.
* Provide T&E expertise on a wide range of activities and missions supporting fixed, mobile, and portable systems for border security to include test planning, test execution, data management and test reporting.
* Perform Test and Evaluation Technical Analysis as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing technical advisory and lead system integrator technical oversight to the government test and evaluation division lead.
* Develop sound test data collection approaches to ensure that data collected during test can be analyzed and provide objective evidence of system performance.
* Participate in Technical Interchange Meetings to review software development schedules and ensure alignment/integration with planned systems engineering and test activities.
* Serve in a key technical role during design reviews to ensure tasks and actions to meet specified milestone entrance/exit criteria and government-established top-level requirements are met.
* Support the technical review process and assess performance and work products.
* Identify software development risks, assist in joint SW/HW impact analyses and develop mitigation strategies to reduce system development acquisition risks.
* Support system level test objectives development and assess/verify test performance.
* Serve as a key member on the data collection Algorithm/SW Working Group and other key Integrated Product Team/Working Groups, as required.
The candidate must possess a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end System Development Life Cycle
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.