Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We're looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It's a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that's powering play.
Hulu's Information Security team is seeking a Director of Security Operations who will be an extraordinary addition to our team. As a Security Operations Director, you will lead and grow Hulu's breach detection and response capabilities. The right person for this role will lead a diverse set of teams who will drive the operational functions of Information security including threat intelligence, security monitoring, incident response, investigations, and digital forensics. If you are someone who is passionate about delivering an engineering mindset to security operations, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Lead cyber intelligence operations including intelligence collection (particularly indicators of compromise), tracking threat actors, identifying and tracking malicious assets and infrastructure
* Run in-house breach detection and response processes in the sense of Security Monitoring and Incident Response by establishing and maintaining security and privacy incident response runbooks.
* Partner with internal teams (i.e., IT, Legal, Engineering, Talent) and appropriate external resources (Law Enforcement) and ensure that all incident response processes and tools are in place to handle incidents and meet business goals and regulatory requirements
* Work with engineering and platform teams to standardize logs and ensure they are available.
* Communicate areas of risks to both technical and non-technical teams and leaders across the business.
* Oversee offensive security assessments (red team) and build a purple team approach at improving visibility
* Forward thinking approach to building scalable and state of the art automated anomaly detection and response systems.
WHAT TO BRING
* Consistent track record in security management and team building
* Experience in incident response, threat detection, forensics or relevant field which may include software engineering or threat intelligence.
* Experience with incident detection and response in both cloud, datacenter, and corporate environments.
* Ability to lead large scale incidents that involve a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
* Ability to communicate technical concepts into language that is understood and meaningful to many audiences, including software engineers, business and technical leaders, and external security community.
* High degree of integrity and ability to work independently, under tight timelines and fast paced environment.Nice to haves
* CISSP/GIAC/OSCP Certification
* Strong project management skills
hulu is an online video service offering hit shows, movies and documentaries through its website and other destination sites.