Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
OAL is responsible for implementing, running, and improving all of Oracle's Enterprise Applications: CRM, HCM, Financials, SCM, you name it.
We use Oracle's own real-life business requirements as a "test bed" for innovation.
We often race out ahead of standard product and build extensions and custom applications to meet the needs of our 100,000-employee, Fortune 100 Company. Once proven, our ideas and innovations quickly find their way back into core product.
We also ensure that Oracle is always Oracle's best reference for our enterprise applications.
Today's projects include delivering the infrastructure and solutions to move oracle's internal systems to Oracle's Public Cloud SaaS, PaaS and IaaS; performing a global implementation of Oracle's cutting-edge Cloud applications; design, development and implementation of custom applications and extensions; architecting integration solutions across SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and on-premise systems; implementation of Oracle BI and Datawarehouse solutions
Within OAL, the ATG team manage and implement the technical infrastructure for OAL projects. We are expanding the team and are looking for people with strong technical support skills, drive, innovation and enthusiasm.
We require people with strong abilities in the following areas:-
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent)
* 7-8 years administering Oracle Fusion Middleware (Weblogic, ODI, SOA, BI)
* Web Servers, Load Balancers administration skills
* Scripting and Programming knowledge (Shell / Python / Ansible / Java)
* Analytical, problem solving and communication skills
Knowledge of the following technical areas would also be beneficial although not essential as full training will be given in the relevant areas.
* Technical Project Management skills
* Oracle Fusion Applications knowledge
* Iaas and PaaS administration
* Performance tuning skills
* Oracle DBA skills
* SQL and PL/SQL skills
* Strong inter-personal skills - be able to communicate confidently (both written and verbal communication) with peers and management within technical and business teams
* Strong global team working skills
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic
* Ability to adapt to a changing environment
* Able to work to tight and changing deadlines
* Able to prioritize in a multi-tasking environment
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.