Senior Full Stack Software Developer(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 214320
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI National & Cyber Solutions business group, BIT Systems team is looking for a full stack software developer on the exciting SkyTracker project. SkyTracker is a counter-small unmanned aircraft systems (C-sUAS) capability solution comprised of different form factors designed to exploit the radio communication between small unmanned aircraft systems (sUAS) and their controller.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Your primary responsibilities will be to write and maintain the code that powers the SkyTracker system.
* Will also assist with testing the SkyTracker system.
* Be able to design overall architecture of a web application
* Code and ship complex new application features with high quality and well-structed code
* Coach and mentor peer engineers to become great developers and recommend best practices and tools
* Troubleshoot, debug and fix issues in production and non-production environments
* Some travel may be required to assist with customer integration and initial software support.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent a minimum of 7 years of related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
* Recognized subject matter expert in software development.
* Familiarity with Red Hat / CentOS Linux operating system
* Experience with deploying web applications to Tomcat Application Server
* Strong Java coding skills
* Experience with AngularJS
* Experience with Python
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with Puppet
* Linux shell scripting
* Experience with Spring
* Experience with ActiveMQ
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.