At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
* Translate feature requirements from Product Management into actionable software designs.
* Participate in recurring Agile meetings (daily scrums, sprint planning, retrospectives).
* Perform peer code reviews on fellow developers' pull requests.
* Perform ongoing product maintenance & bug resolution activities.
* Rapidly address reported regressions and technical issues escalated by clients.
* Collaborate with colleagues across multiple teams to regularly improve and optimize our software development processes.
* Participate in feature implementation projects that span multiple software development teams.
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications -
Education: A 4-year bachelors degree in a relevant field is preferred
Minimum years of work experience: 3+ years
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 - Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
About Nuance Communications
Nuance Communications is a company providing voice recognition and natural language understanding solutions.