In 2016, digital ads drove 108 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversation at record rates throughout every stage of the customer journey, and at DialogTech we are changing the world of voice communication for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute their voice interactions at each stage of the marketing and sales processes and more quickly convert those calls to sales.
DialogTech is looking for a team member that is passionate about building highly scalable and reliable systems, and committed to driving continuous improvement. You will be part of a multi-location team developing web, analytics, and telephony systems.
Your new role will be located in our downtown Chicago, IL office, with convenient access from the "L" and both Union and Ogilvie stations.
As a member of our team:
* You will work side by side teams across engineering, contributing to building complex Single Page Applications.
* You will contribute to a client side JS library used by top brands to understand and optimize their inbound calls.
* You will develop in an agile environment using modern MVC patterns.
* You will participate in code reviews of your work and the work of others.
* You will debug applications in a thoughtful, structured approach.
* You will be responsible for owning projects, coordinating with teammates, and communicating progress and blockers
* Together, with Front End Team members, you will continually develop and improve the Front End stack.
What you will need for success:
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
* Solid Object Oriented programming skills in a modern language.
* Deep understanding of JS, CSS, HTML
* 5+ years experience developing Single Page Apps in Backbone, React, Vue, or similar library
* Experience with build tools such as Grunt and Webpack
* Experience writing reusable components
* Experience with JS testing using tools like Mocha, Sinon, Chai, Tape
* Understanding of thoughtful API design
* Experience with server side languages such as PHP and Python
* Experience with Node.js, GraphQL, and AWS Lambda a plus
We're committed to improvement and have been one of Chicago's Best Companies, 9 years running, a 101 Best Places to Work in Chicago and an Inc. 500 fastest growing company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ifbyphone is now DialogTech, the global leader in call attribution and conversion.