What you'll be doing...
Verizon Digital team is seeking a Senior AI Engineer to help us develop our next generation verizon.ai system of insight (SOI) platform who is highly talented and motivated with solid experience in Data Science, Statistics, Machine Learning models and real time analytics.
* Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams.
* Primary responsibility is to design, develop, and implement data service architecture that ingests real time data streams, data wrangler skills to provide real time and offline analytics.
* Designing, developing, and implementing SOI architecture that ingests real time and batch data, and analyze data using AL/ML models to provide real time and offline personalized customer responses.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in AWS cloud, AI/ML, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP, TensorFlow and Keras.
* Experience in tools like Algorithmia and Openscoring.io / AWS SageMaker / IBM Watson Studio.
* Experience in statistical techniques and quantitative methodologies that are used in decision making applications.
Even better if you have:
* A Degree.
* Experience on Linux and Cloud platforms.
* Experience in interpreting data models to build user friendly visualizations / dashboards.
* Experience in building reports using Tableau/ELK/Grafana/Qlik Sense.
* Experience using Java, Kafka, Python, R, Scala on Spark, StreamAnalytix.
* Knowledge in SQL, NoSQL with Hadoop, Cassandra.
* Knowledge of AI Marketplace concepts and Big Data Tools.
* Knowledge of business intelligence, analytics industry best practices.
* Experience with Restful APIs, JSON, real-time and batch data processing.
* Ability to work independently and multi-task under short deadlines with limited direction.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.