This Senior- Data Analysis analyzes data in response to new business requests, performing maintenance and changes on interfaces, and identifies and resolves data discrepancies across multiple business applications.
* Work directly with the client user community and business analysts to define and document data requirements for data integration and business intelligence applications.
* Determines and documents data mapping rules for movement of medium to high complexity data between applications.
* Adheres to and promotes the use of data administration standards.
* Supports data selection, extraction, and cleansing for corporate applications, including data warehouse and data marts.
* Creates and sustains processes, tools, and on-going support structures and processes.
* Extracts and analyzes data from specific applications, systems and/or databases to create reports and provide recommendations based on the analysis of the data.
* Investigates and resolves data issues across platforms and applications, including discrepancies of definition, format and function.
* Creates and populates meta-data into repositories.
* May create data models, including robust data definitions, which may be entity- relationship-attribute models, star, or dimensional models.
* May also create data flow diagrams and process models and integrates models across functional areas and platforms.
* Works closely with DBAs to transition logical models to physical implementation.
* May be responsible for employing data mining techniques to achieve data synchronization, redundancy elimination, source identification, data reconciliation, and problem root cause analysis.
* May also be responsible for quality control and auditing of databases, resolving data problems, and analyzing system changes for quality assurance
* 5 - 8 years' relevant, related data analysis experience
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Math, or Sciences; focus on Data Analytics preferred
* Experience using IBM Campaign Platform, including system administration and campaign operations
* Ability to manage and execute on very detailed tasks
* Ability to consistently meet deadlines and exhibit strong follow-through skills
* Ability to take ownership and accountability for achieving objectives
* Excellent problem solving, analytical, research and quantitative analysis skills
* Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other standard office computer applications
* Experience using Unica Campaign, including Unica and Aprimo application experience
* Database management, ETL scripting, and automation
* Experience with Unix/Linux
* Knowledge of campaign performance reporting
* Familiarity with general Compliance, CPNI and CANSPAM laws
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1935124 Date posted 07/11/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.