This position is part of the Xandr Data: Marketing, Advertising, and Content data-sharing platform that resides within the Chief Data Office of Xandr - AT&T Advertising & Analytics. The Xandr Data cloud-based platform combines AT&T's unique consumer data and growing content data assets and enables data sharing across business units in support of marketing, advertising, and content intelligence related use cases. This role leverages APIs, Microservices, and common service layer components to build engaging web applications in our overall architecture for Data Products in Xandr.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Collaborate to gather and review software requirements/user stories, provide estimates, create software design specifications and collaborate with engineers/architects to assess and test hardware and software interactions.
* Execute a specific development methodology through application of various programming languages.
* Create and execute automated test plans/strategies utilizing business requirements and collaborate with engineers/architects, clients, etc. to validate test environments, test data and test results, design and implement code fixes, validate outcomes against expected results and produce associated reportingIn addition to Unit Test, responsibilities may include interface testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing and/or user acceptance testing.
* Supports applications and solves configuration and environment issues and supports the software deployment process.
* Solution engineering for web applications deployed in cloud platforms (AWS) leveraging approved PaaS components and platform design patterns to integrate and operationalize data product applications and services using APIs.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* 8+ years of large-scale web development using modern frameworks such as React and/or Angular
* Mastery of HTML and CSS
* Experience with node.js
* D3, Material UI experience a plus
* Experience with Git
* Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes a plus
* Experience in AWS a plus
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies and concepts
* Excellent communication skills
Job ID 1904147 Date posted 01/28/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.