The Sr. Cloud DevOps/Solutions Engineer role reports into R&D IT Team. This role will be responsible for the support and development of cloud solutions for Edwards' Critical Care R&D business needs.
This position will perform R&D IT solutions architecture, and design solutions and projects focused on cloud infrastructure and IP protection.
* Evaluate new technologies & build effective solutions for R&D
* Engineer robust solutions that are scalable and meet the needs of New Product Development and other business requirements
* Work with Cloud Architects in developing and implementing new cloud solutions
* Bring Best of Breed Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure and Software solutions
* Remove roadblocks to innovation, build key relationships and lasting partnerships
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related area is required. A minimum 5 years of relevant experience is required with a Bachelor's degree; a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required with a Master's degree. Relevant experience includes: